Get to know me abit more...

Monday, February 11, 2019

Necklace, Script, Coffee Shop

Happy New Year everyone! 

Now that I officially moved back to Hong Kong since August last year, I started doing auditions and filming. Im blessed to be given the opportunity to participate in a TV reality right after I got back. It helped me gain exposure and made friends who have the same passion as me, and also friends who are very supportive in my acting career.  

我去年八月正式搬回香港了,很感恩,剛回港就有機會參加了ViuTV的真人秀節目,幫我獲得了小小的曝光率,也結了與我同樣有夢想的朋友們,和認識了非常支持我演藝生涯的朋友仔。
現在我要開始努力試鏡和拍攝了,為未來打拼打拼

 Recently, I joined an acting class and learned a lot. It was a good experience. We had to act out Alma's monologue from Tennessee Williams' "Summer and Smoke". I was super happy when I found out the play in my bookshelf. I bought the script from Drama Book Store back in New York but never finished the play. I empathise Alma. Her character is strange but she is special and one of a kind. Some may mistaken her as pretentious in the society, but she is actually vulnerable, genuine  and delicate like a feather. She is attractive in her own way. 

最近,我完成了阿雞的戲劇課程,並從表演Alma在"Summer and Smoke"的獨白,學到了很多東西。剛好,我之前從紐約的Drama Book Shop買了這劇本,讓我可以更加了解Alma的人物性格。
我很同情。她的性格是有點奇怪,但她很特別,獨一無二。有些人可能會誤以為她很虛偽,但其實她是個很脆弱,很真誠的小女孩。她總是散發著自己的魅力。



Get it if you are round Drama Book Shop
Address : 250 West 40th Street #1, New York, NY 10018, United States

Bookshop with theater & film titles that include plays & scripts, plus in-store scene readings.

This is how it looks like  o(^▽^)o:



 (Pictures From Online)

It's near Garment District and Times Square! Highly recommend you to check out this place if you are broadway show addict! I love the atmosphere there. And I love spending my afternoon there, reading scripts, acting techniques and chatting with people. Drama Book Shop is definitely one of the things I miss about New York. I wish there is bookstore like this in Hong Kong!
超喜歡去這間店 !! Broadway Show愛好者和演員必去 Go Go Go!! 


I am still reading the script (I am a VERY slow reader hehe...) I hope I can finish it soon and move onto the next play. I miss the days at Lee Strasberg. Method acting was a good training. It gave me a taste of fearless vulnerability on stage. It was definitely one of my most fun period in my life. And taking Chicken's class also inspired me a lot, including the intensity of character's prior life and relationship with others. And active listening doesn't only apply on my partner but also on my character's lines. Chicken also gave useful tips when doing camera work.

我還在努力完成這劇本(我讀書很慢 :P 嘿嘿......)我希望能盡快讀完,再讀其他的劇本。很想念在Lee Strasberg學戲的日子,很好玩,它讓我在舞台上體驗了無所畏懼的真誠,感覺很棒很開心。
阿雞的課程也啟發了我很多,包括要注意角色與他人關係的濃度和年份,
也要積極聆聽自己角色說的話。雞還提供了很多在拍攝時的小貼示。


This is a cafe Kayze took me a few weeks ago, called DayNatt. It is located in Jingtian District in ShenZhen. The cafe is hidden in an office building but it is famous for its floor-to-ceiling glass window and interior design. It is filled with joyful color palette walls, furnitures and illustrations. It is a perfect location for chilling, relaxing and taking instagram photos while enjoying coffee and dessert. I'd definitely recommend this cafe if you want to get out of Hong Kong and go to somehwere close for some fresh air. Kayze said there are many cafes similar to this one in ShenZhen so I will be exploring more in the future. :) 

這是Kayze介紹我去的一家名為DayNatt的咖啡館。它位於深圳福田區。咖啡廳隱藏在辦公樓中,但以其落地玻璃窗和室內設計而聞名。它充滿了粉藍配色的家具和插圖,用作拍攝Instagram照片的背景就最好不過。如果你想離開香港一下,但又不想去太遠的地方,我會推薦這家咖啡館,這裡既可以享用咖啡和甜點,也可以放鬆身心,好好休息一下
Kayze說深圳有很多類似的咖啡館,等我跟著她,再去發掘更多酷酷的咖啡館

Adress: 2 Xin Wen Lu, Futian Qu, Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng, 518034
Opening Hour: Mon to Sun 12:00-01:00 

地址:深圳市新聞路2號(英龍商務大廈33樓b1號)
營業時間:星期一至日 12:00-01:00

Oh ! And almost forgot to mention the gift I got from Swarovski's Spring Summer 2019 Collection. The champagne is so cute and just the right size if you want to wear something fun and subtle. 
I am really happy to add this necklace to my Swarovski collection. >v<

哦!差點忘記提到Swarovski 送出的禮物!hehe它是2019年春夏系列的香檳頸鏈,小小的,很可愛, 也很容易襯衫! 喜歡 ~! :P

(Photos taken by Kayze)
See you next time!!
下次再見啦!

Best,
Katrina 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment