Get to know me abit more...

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

PMQ Day | Updates !


The following pictures are taken from PMQ. I went there with Leon back in Hong Kong. It was Police Married Quarters in 1951. The HK government preserved the site and allowed PMG Managment Co, Ltd to transform the area into different small studio spaces for local designers to showcase and sell their artwork, installation and products. The space encourages creativity, appreciation and success. It is located in Central, which is a much more convenient location than Shek Kit Mei. It's worth to take a look and support.


UPDATES

I am almost done with summer intensive acting program at Lee Strasberg and will start my fashion design program at Parsons next week! Pack pack pack schedule, I know. Though, I am grateful for a few things recently:

1. I finally found an apartment in New York, which means I won't be homeless!! I've been hunting for apartments these 2 months but they all didn't fit my requirements except this one that I found last Friday. It's soooo hard to find a cheap and affordable, not haunted looking, safe and spacious apartment in the city. But Phewwww, I am going to move in tomorrow and hopefully everything works out when I sign the contract! Finger croxx...

2. My parents arrived to NYC today! I was worried because there are so many plane crashes recently...but they are here now!

3. I am getting baptist soon! I am excited but super nervous...you know the feeling of getting married? (Not that I am married already...but you know what I mean) I feel like I am not 100% yet, but they tell me it's normal.

4. My favorite professor from typography class hooked me up with an internship for the fall semester so I will have my interview soon! Yayyyy!

Photo by Leon Kwok
Zara Top/ American Eagle Jeans/ Aldo Belt/ Zara Heels/ Urban Outfitters Necklace/ Clutch from HK


Sooo yeah, I am so happy for my life at this moment! Are you enjoying your life?

Best,
Katrina
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. wow, congrats on everything -- new apartment, baptism, etc etc~ happy things are working out for you! :)

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, congrats on everything -- new apartment, baptism, etc etc~ happy things are working out for you! :)

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete