Get to know me abit more...

Monday, September 18, 2017

Youtube/ Acting Reel / Back to New York


Dear Readers,

How are you? Hope you are all doing well in Hong Kong, or if you are living somewhere else around the world, I wish you all the best too. Life in New York is pretty good so far, treating me with lovely weather, nice people and cheerful smiles. And I have been exploring and filming different parts of New York also, like going to Governor Island, Ramen Festival, going to dance class, and eating around the city. Since I might leave this place right after I graduate, I thought it would be a good idea to take this opportunity to experience as much as possible before I head back to Hong Kong. I promised myself and other friends to quickly edit my Berlin trip but school has been hectic already, a lot to read and research for my senior Thesis on Fashion Design and other lecture classes. In fact, I just printed 80 pages for one reading. Zomg, I am a slow reader. 

As the Berlin videos are not ready yet, I thought it would be nice to upload an acting reel as my first video on my Youtube channel, in which I am super shy to show but I gotta get it out there. I included some clips from my performances I did over the past year. I learnt about myself the most last year and it has taught me to believe in myself and just start doing things I truly like and want, and through that, I will slowly find even more, and understand yourself even better. Once again, shout out to anyone who have supported me and gave me opportunities to act so I can take my first baby steps in achieving my dream. Thank you so much. I hope one day I will no longer be a small potato and make it big. One step at a time. 

(Video at the end of this post ↓ Welcome to share and subscribe if you like it 🙈  hehe) 
I am trying really hard to aim for consistency on both this blog and Youtube, ahhh I need to try harder. Fighting ~

Granny Puckett Vintage | Photo by Kiefer Cheung :)


Give thanks to our Lord.

Best,
Katrina 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment