Get to know me abit more...

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

It's Summer! / Method Acting & Sewing


Summer here in New York has been great. I am taking a sewing class at Fashion Institute of Technology & an intensive method acting summer program at Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute. I am literally taking 9am to 10pm classes almost everyday. I am starting to get a bit exhausted and stressed over my homework deadlines and rehearsals. However, I am also grateful for having these amazing opportunities to explore my interest & ability in different areas of art expression. I find method acting classes to be some sort of therapy, in the sense of helping me to face the reality by digging into my inner emotions through relaxation exercises. Ultimately, by revisiting these past emotions, I hope to be able apply it to my acting and become more real on stage. In terms of sewing classes, it is a lot more confusing than I expected. I spend more time fixing my mistakes than actually sewing my garment. Therefore, I am getting worried for my fall semester, which would be fashion design! Hopefully, I will be a pro at both acting and fashion design soon haha;

Good things takes time. 

For today's blog, I am featuring an effortless outfit that consist a denim jacket, plaid shirt, ripped jeans. 


Photo By Natalie Chyi
G-star Denim Jacket/ Zara Plaid Shirt/ American Eagle Outfitters Jeans/ Mango Bracelet/ Titus Watch/ Shoes & Glasses from Hong Kong/ Necklace from Mom

Best,
Katrina 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment