Get to know me abit more...

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Just a Post Before I Leave!


My journey in Hong Kong has finally came to an end. I am now waiting to get on board. I will be living in a sublet when I get back to New York. It will be my first time NOT living in dorm! I am excited!

Hong Kong is becoming more humid each time I come back. When I walked out the airport, I felt like I was a steam bun. The air pollution has worsen that you can hardly see the buildings sometimes. Though, I have seen amazing weather occasionally this time! 

Anyways, here I give you a more feminine black & white outfit. 

Photo by Natalie Chyi
H&M top/ Zara cow print skirt/ Mango Bracelet/ Thrifted sunglasses

Hong Kong, See you in December! 
best,
Katrina
xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. ahh i love your skirt!

    http://theundercovergiraffe.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete