Get to know me abit more...

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spring Break: Boston Day 3

Hey all! How are you? I've been busy with changing majors and finishing my toefl exam lately. Here is a great news I would like to share with you guys : I am officially leaving communication design and going into fashion design next semester! This is something exciting and scary at the same time because I heard the program is very challenging and demanding but oh well, we will see!

Anyways, back to my Boston trip with Ray during spring break. On our third day, we visited the Quincy Market and here are some photos from our trip.

Lobsters! Boston is famous for its lobsters so it is a "must-eat" before I leave this city! These steamed lobsters and clam chowder were super fresh and yummy!

These apples reminded me of the Disney movie, Enchanted! 

Chocolate Strawberry! Haha I look like a kid when it comes to food!

If you are wondering how Ray looks like, here he is! :D
We ended our day with some bomb buffalo wings and burgers! && I gotta say, much nicer customer service than New York! It was a great meal. I better head to the gym... soon though. We ate sooooo much this trip. Summer is coming so I better hurry up.

Now, the ootd part. This outfit is all about being comfortable and laid back. Usually when the weather is gloomy and rainy, I naturally pick out the black and white items from my closet, just cause it suits my mood. When I am too lazy to bring an umbrella, I either wear a beanie or a hoodie jacket just in case. This time I stole Ray's hoodie jacket to wear underneath my leather jacket! My mum gave me these slightly boxy pants when I was very little. I used to hate them because I am worried they will make my legs look fat. But now I love how comfy they are!  Coming from Hong Kong, which is a rather warm place, I always wear a lot to stay warm. So whenever I see girls wearing short skirts below 10°C , I just go "bravo". Are you a pants person or a skirt person?
Photo by Ray Lau
Giordano Ladies Sweater Shirt/ H&M Hoodie/ Esprit Leather Jacket/ Giordano Ladies Pants/ Converse/ Ray Ban Sunglasses/ Mango & Asos Bracelet/ Sinobi Watch

P.S. I recently entered an open call contest by Free People! I am now a finalist! If I win, I get to be the stylist for their June's catalogue! So if you like my style below, please vote for me at http://blog.freepeople.com/2014/04/open-call-vote-finalists/

& heart this picture on instagram @fpopencallstylist Every vote counts! :) Thank you! hehe


Best,
Katrina
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. lovely photos and blog! :) i love your style and how you arrange every single picture into a story for a day. cheers xx
    http://sty-lus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A person who like to explore is knowledgeable. There are many things that you really need to do through an effective process so that you can surely achieve something that you wanted.

    Survive in TOEFL Exam

    ReplyDelete