Get to know me abit more...

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring Break: Boston Day 2


In my previous post, I mentioned that I went to Boston to visit my high school friend, Ray for my Spring Break. On Day 2, we went to Harvard Square to tour around Harvard University's school area. The European style architectures and the gloomy weather reminded me of London for a second. We did not do much on our second day as it was raining and we did not have an umbrella with us but here are some of the photos from our trip!

I know, I know, I am supposed to already tried Shake Shak as I live in New York but Yay to my first ShakBurger! We also ordered Hazelnut Milkshake, Chocolate Milkshake and Cheese Fries. They are sooo delicious but I felt like I gained a lot of calories from this... Really wanted to go for a run right after we finished the meal. 

The affair incident spotted in Harvard university. Just kidding. 

John Harvard Statue. Like any other tourists, I also touched his gold shoe to wish myself wealthier. I should be a billionaire by tomorrow morning. 

On our way home, I met these two adorable brothers on the bus. They just finished a workshop at MIT. Ariel (the one with orange shirt), made a math game with wires, circus, battery and tape. When you hit the right answer, the light bulb will light up. He is only in 4th grade! Isn't that impressive?

And of course, our dinner ended with cheesecakes from Cheesecake factory! I think I first had it when I went to Florida for summer school in Year 8 or Year 9. Ah I want another piece now! The original cheesecake is my favorite. I think original are always the best, e.g. frozen yogurt.

Since I was visiting Harvard University, I decided to wear a plain white turtle neck sweater and a pair of plaid skorts. These skorts have been sitting in my drawer for a while but I never had a chance to wear them since it was too cold. Adding a Tommy Hilfiger classic bowling bag from thanksgiving sale a few years ago and a pair of white converse make up a casual preppy look for school. With the rainy weather, it was not a good day to shoot but I hope you still like my outfit and the photos! :)

Photo by Ray Lau
Zara White Sweater/ Zara Skorts / Tommy Hilfiger Bag/ Mango Red Bracelet/ Sinobi Watch/ Aldo Cross Necklace/ White Converse

Best,
Katrina
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment