Get to know me abit more...

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Yellow Catepillar


How is everyone doing? Here are some more photos from Tiffany's shoot. Haven't had a chance to really sit down and update my blog. I have been going out to meet friends and family almost everyday. It has been a good trip so far. I can't believe I only have 10 more days here. Everytime I come back, I just don't want to go back to NYC because I know I will miss the food and people here. When I went to my bro's graduation last Wednesday, my ex principle, Dr. Brown mentioned that there is no such word for the opposite of feeling lonely, though he felt peace and happiness was lingered in the assembly hall that was packed with students, teachers and parents. That is the feeling I get whenever I am back. It is less lonely than New York.


Best,
Katrina
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment