Get to know me abit more...

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring is here!


Now that Spring is here, it's time to replace black with some beige! It is time to add a bit of softness to your outfit. Long skirt is a big hit this season. Many famous bloggers and change agents are starting to wear them. You see pleats in almost every high-fashion runway shows this season so of course, fast-fashion stores like Zara and H&M would have them in stores. Now this pleated skirt I am wearing is a recent purchased from Zara. I personally think mini skirt is getting a bit boring as well so hooray! to the skirt length change! To stay warm, I matched my shirt and skirt with a long coat, a pair of leggings and ankle boots. I'd say this outfit is more of a London style than New York.

Photo by Yerang Choi

"Accept what is, let go of what was and have faith in what could be"

Btw, I finally registered a domain name for my blog! From now on, you can just type in www.hurrykatrinac.com and it will directly take you to my latest blog post. As some of you may know, I only recently started blogging on Blogspot. Everything is still pretty new to me so I get super excited whenever I get something fixed, for example, my comment box! You can now comment and give me feedbacks below my posts! What are you wearing for spring?

Follow me on Instagram & Facebook! (:

Best,
Katrina
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment