Get to know me abit more...

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving !

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you guys doing this year? I spent my 1st Thanksgiving with my best friend, Donna and her family in California last year. We waited in line for Victoria Secret. Their lingeries and perfumes were in really good deals. This year, I will be heading to Soho for Black Friday Shopping!

In Hong Kong, there is no Thanksgiving but my mum would make Turkey for Christmas. If you are thinking of roasting one for Thanksgiving this year, here's a quick tip from Byron Talbott. His recipes are amazing! And his wife, Rachel Talbott is a very down-to-earth beauty and fashion vlogger! I love this pair so definitely go check them out!



Anyways, as I promised, here's another outfit with the Le Cuir bag. Wearing colorful sun glasses are always fun. This one has yellow on one side and green on the other. Light color pants with dark color coat can never go wrong.

Photo by Solfia Colvin

Have fun shopping today!

Best,
Katrina
xoxo